Welcome to the Fluent Svelte documentation! This page will explain the basic concepts and usage of the library.
What is this?
Before We Begin
This is not a 1-to-1 re-implementation of WinUI, but rather a faithful attempt to emulate the look and feel of WinUI on the web. Some controls will have API or behaviorial differences, but the overall look and feel should be very similar.
- SvelteKit and SSR Compatible
- TypeScript and type definitions are supported, but optional.
- Full RTL support with no additional configuration.
- All components are accessible according to WAI-ARIA standards.
- Theming support using CSS custom properties.
- Minimal third-party dependency usage.
- Reduced motion support.
- Easy setup. Just install the library, add some base styles, and you’re ready to go.
- Minimal CSS overhead. Styles are included and scoped alongside their respective components, only bundling the CSS you need.